Lil Drama Keep Your Mind Wide Open

O
Keep Your Mind Wide Open
O
nce upon a day ,In a school(Evas Junior High School),there’s a quitely girl.Her name is Breanna.She always be alone.
On a day there’s a new student in that school,the new student has the same class with Breanna,the new student’s Anna.Anna isn’t quiet person,but she’s weird.
Mrs.Avie:Class now we has a new student,she,s Anna,she’s come from California.Ann,introducing yourself.
Ann:Okay,miss,guys,Im Anna Sophia, Im from California,I always playing with my Insaniquar,
(Suddenly a student ask to Anna,she’s Hannaa,yeah Hannah morrison,she’s the Gangster Captain,She always Bullying everyone,who’s she dislike)
Hannah:Hey Insaniquar? What’s that?A cat?Dog?or the old pig?hahahahahahahaha
Students Laugh.Ann just down
Mrs.Avie:Quitely,please,quaitely,,,(the students ignore)SHUT UP!!okay for you Hannah,after this you must follow me to my office,ok Ann,continuing.
Ann:Insaniquar is my pets its from Therabitia,Its a cat whitout ears.
Hannah:hahahahaha,Its not dream Day gurl,
Mrs.Avie:Shut up,Morrison!!(then Mrs.Avie ask to Anna to get a sit side Breanna) Anna you can get sit there with Brenna
Anna:Hey,Im,Anna,you Brianna right?
Brianna:Yes

Mrs.Avie:Ok class,now we want to study about the simple past tense for our daily life.

Brianna:Hey Ann I want to ask you something(with slow sound)                                                             
Ann:Ask what?
Brianna:Are you crazy?you was making Hannah mad.Hannah always bullying everyone,who’s her hate.
Ann:Don’t worry my friend.
The Bells ringing,Its time back home.
Mrs.Avie:OK,class,time is up.we are continuing the lesson tomorrow,and I’ll give you a homework.You must make your story about The New Year 3 days ago.Ok,class,wish you are doing that,I wan’t the reasons.
Class:Ok,miss.
Ann:Bre,where do you live?
Breanna:I live in,St.Paula street.Why?
Ann:I want to playing with you,and tell me about,The Old Witch.
Breanna:The Old Witch?Who’s that?
Ann:(whisper)Hannah Morrison.
Breanna:Bhahahahahahahah(LMFAO)t                                    
Hannah:Hey,what are you laughing about?
Ann:Nothing
Hannah close to Ann and Bre.
Hannah:Hey,you the new student,and you the sloth(Bre)Remember I’ll Bullying you are,tomorrow.
Ann:Yeah,try it.
Breanna:Pssst..Ann.
Finally Hannah go leavinng them
Breanna:Ann,what were you doing?Are you crazy?
Ann:Why?Why you afraid with Hannah,she’s smaller than you and me?
Breanna:Yeah,I know but she has a Big Gangaster at school,and everywhere,Im afraid tomorrow.
Ann:Dont worry Bre.We still has a miracle.
Breanna:What??A miracle??Hello??Now is modern,what can we do with the miracle?we ask a helping to fairy,or rub the magic lamp?
Ann:You must believe it there are more miracles in this world.
Breanna:Okay,whatever you say.
In the next day.
Ann:Hii,Bre.
Breanna:(Just silent,whitout respons)             
Then Ann close to Bre.
Ann:Hey Bre are you okay?Bre dont afraid,we has a miracle now.
(Breanna keep silent)
The Bells Ringing the students come in the class
Mrs.Avie:Guys,I has a news about Hannah.
Students:Why miss?
Mrs.Avie:Hannah crashed the car,becausse she was riding a fast motorcycle.Wish she get well soon.Okay we starting the lesson
Ann:Bre,did you still believe the miracle?
Breanna:What?Are you crazy that’s not the miracle,that’s a disaster.
Ann:But Hannah isn’t bullying we are now,right?
Breanna:Yeah,your right.
After school,Ann and Bre back home together,they walk together,and talking.
Ann:Bre do you still remember the Insaniquar that I ever tell you?
Breanna:Yeah I still remember,O,yeah Insaniquar,what is that?That’s real the cat without ears?and how about Therabitia?
Ann:Yeah Bre,that’s all is real.
Breanna:But I can’t believe it.
Ann:Ok I’ll tell you later,I gotta go to your home
Breanna:Ok,I wait you.
At Breanna’s Home
Ann:Excus me,Bre..
Breanna’s mom:Hey did you Ann?
Ann:Yes I did.
Breanna’s mom call Breanna
Breanna’s mom:Come in,please.
Ann:Thanks
Ann go to the Breanna’s room
Ann:Hey,Bre
Breanna:Hey,Ann
Ann:Ok,Bre,are you ready?
Breanna:Yes.
Ann:Follow me
Breanna;Mom,I wanna go?
Breanna’s mom:Where?
Breanna:Following Ann
Bre’s mom:Ya,be careful
Then Ann visit Bre,to the forest,to show something.
Breanna:Why we go to this forest?
Ann:Yeah,I want tell you about a miracle.
Breanna:Where I look for the miracle?

AnnaSophia Robb
Keep Your Mind Wide Open Lyrics
 
Have you ever seen the sky so
Beautiful, colorful
Wide and wonderful
Have you ever felt the sunshine so
Brilliantly raining down
Oh the unity
Have you ever wanted more?
Wanted more?
You’ve got to keep your mind wide open
All the possibilities
You’ve got to live with your eyes open
Believe in what you see
Think of all the days you’ve wasted
Worrying, wondering
Hopelessly hoping
Think of all the time ahead
Don’t hesitate, contemplate
No it’s not too late
Have you ever wanted more?
Wanted more?
Don’t you know there’s so much more

You’ve got to keep your mind wide open
All the possibilities
You’ve got to live with your eyes open
Believe in what you see
Tomorrows horizons full of surprises
Don’t let them take your dreams awa
y
You’ve got to keep your mind wide open
All the possibilities
You’ve got to live with your eyes open
Believe in what you see
You’ve got to keep your mind wide open
All the possibilities
You’ve got to live with your eyes open
Believe in what you see

You’ve got to keep your mind wide open
Believe in what you see

You’ve got to live with your eyes open
Believe in what you see
Ann:You see,just close your eyes,Keeping mind wide open
Breanna close her eyes



CHOIR
 





















Then Breanna playing with Ann and meet Insaniquar,and all the Therabitia vilagers.
Breanna:Ann I could't belive it,
Ann:Bre,just belive in miracle and keep your mind wide open whitout emotions.
Breanna:Yes,Ann,youre right now I belive in miracle
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Breanna:Hey Ann what time is it?
Ann:At 5 pm
Breanna:Ann I must  go now,I'm afraid my mom angry with me,and I wanna pray Ashar
Ann:Ok, me too,cmon go
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infront of Breanna's house
Breanna:See you Ann,
Ann: Yeah see ya at school
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At school
Breanna:Ann can we go there again,after school?
Ann:Yes,we can.why not??
Suddenly Hannah and her Gangsters are come
Then Hannah pushing Ann,and slap Breanna
Hannah:hey youare  give to us yours allowance and  your lunch to us,if not.
Ann:What if not,HUH?you bullying us and slap again
Cindy:You adore ya!! huh
Then The Gangster punch Ann and Bre.
Ann:Bre,come on belive with miracle
Breanna:Ok Ann,MIRACLE I BELIVE IT NOW
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then Mr.Rufus come he's a Headmaster in Evas High School
Mr.Rufus:Hey,what's happen here?Hey,Mrs.Morrison,you make a fault again now(tweaked Hannah and her friends.
Breanna:Now,The Miracle help us again,my Best friend
Ann:Yes,your right
Breanna:Ann,after school can we visit Therabitia again?
Ann:Yes,we can.
Breanna:Ann I wait you in the forest,at 3pm
Ann:Ok.
Breanna:Don't miss it!
Ann: ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At 3pm
Breanna was waiting her
At3.15pm
Ann wasn't come
Suddenly Breanna's mom come to Breanna
Breanna's mom:(with sad expression)Bre,,
Breanna:What's happen mom?why you looks sad and cry?
Breanna's mom:Bre,,
Breanna:Tell me mom?
BM:Ann,
Breanna:Whats happen with Ann?
BM:The big car crashed Ann.
Breanna:What??Mom,you lie,you lie mom,Ann never leave me You lie
Breanna mom hug Breanna
BM:You must patienty
Breanna:Mom Ann's my Best Friend,I coudn't be like this whitout her,her's my best friend.(Crying)
BM:Come on we go to the Ann's House,for the last respects
Then Breanna and her mom,go to the Ann's house,and meet Ann's mom
Breanna:Im sorry,I was making Ann like this
AM:No,Bre,isn't you,Its a destiny
Breanna:But I feel be a fault,Because I was visiting her to go with me
AM:No Bre,your Innocent
Breanna hug Ann's mom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Next day
Breanna be a quitely person again without a friend,she always tears.
The first Subject's started
A boy infront of Bre,talk to Bre He's Zac
Zac:Hey,sloth where's your freak best friend?huh bhabhabhabha
Then Bre punch him.till down
Mrs.Avie:Hah!Bre!don't do that you are a girl,follow med
Bre follow Mrs.Avie in the corridor
Mrs.Avie:Bre,what are you doing?you punch your boyfriend,I know you now had depressed,because your Best friend died.Im sorry Bre,But you can't do it everyday.I know now Ann will be happy if you stop crying her.okay Bre remember protacted grief making your best friend cry too.Ok now you can back home,and Introspect what I said.
(Mrs.Avie hug Bre)
(Bre just silent)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Bre back home Hannah and all her friends come to Bre
Breanna:What do you want to do with me?punch me?slapped me?or push me?
Hannah:No,Bre,we just want to ask forgiveness from you,and I feel sad because about Ann died.
Im sorry Bre,we always make a problem mith you,punch you,,Oh we're so mean
Breanna:Okay I forgiving you
Hannah:O,yeah Bre we promise we gonna be a great persons,and we wasn't a Gangster again.
Breanna:Hmm..Ok
Breanna go,but suddenly Hannah holding Breanna's hand and say
Hannah:Bre,would you be our best friend?
Breanna:Hah!!!!
Hannah:Come on Bre,be our BFF,We love you
Breanna:Ok,Guys you are remembering me with Ann.
Then Breanna have a new BFFs,and Ann Rest In Peace.
By:








Comments

Popular Posts