Peace Don’t Piss

                 I know what do you think about me, from the title above. I know you’ll consider that I’m is kind of insolence girl, but what I wrote is what I realized. I live in my exotic country, that was a subjugated territory. But it was happened 68 years ago. My ancestor was realized what really happen on 1945. Moreover, my grandma was the one of the slave on that era. I’m thankful that I didn’t live in the colonialism era, where was the World War 2 happened, and there’s no peace. Peacefully, that is what we desire, you get your mother protect, you get your father protect, and furthermore, your family protect. These all will give you a peacefully, and comfortable to your life. Have you ever thought when there is a big war in your city, your country, or just an exploded demonstrate.
                 Then one of your family or all of them died because of shot, or grenade that throwing away into your house. Than you’ll freaking out ,screaming and nobodies hear you. And they are laid out in front of you. What did you feel? Let’s see an amount of peace in this world still be crises. Didn’t you see the kids cried in Palestine, and nobodies heard them, and even, they didn’t know that their parents were gone or dead by the war. And they lived in a small camp, narrow, stink of blood, and no meals, even more, they cannot breath because of the pollution there.
                 What they want is just to play but not playing with soldier, not with tankers, and the shotgun, they just want to play in peace. They want to run off but there’s no aim, and no way. They just cried in the ruins, till dead. That is a real evident and an important issue in this world that the war never end. If it’s not find the way out, the peace will get crises. What’s the relationship between Palestine-Israel war with a whole world? Just guess it from now, if we just let it continuous and didn’t stop it. Our will be like :
·         Live in fear. When a country take sides with one of them and then the war will be larger, and harder to stop it.
·         There will be a lot of terrorism in all around the world, and acted like a religious side.
·         Attacking each other, like a Boston Marathon tragedy.
·         The next generation will focusing their selves how to damage the world. Not to maintain it. It’s like we pissing our generation to continued what we have done.
·         Nuclear attack, that is not impossible to use the nuclear weapon. What will happen after that? The babies flaw, people will get a rare disease, and don’t know how to cure it.
·         Then at last, there’s no generation because of the war.
There’s no advantages if we just war, attack each other, or help the war’s country. We need to help the victims, but a lot of them support the strong country. And the strong one will swallow the weak country. Then, they will never satisfied if they just winning one country, they will chase much.
And The World War III begin 10 years later, then there’s not life in 20 years later. Just a greedy that infected this world. If I become a leader of UNO I’ll abolish all of the war in this world and make a peace. Introduce people about the peace of life, and prevent all of the kind of war or exploding demonstrate. We can discuss it, if we want to solve the problem with no violence, and giving awareness to all of the country in this world to keep peace. But when I woke up, I realized that I’m just nothing, I’m just a junior in a Senior High School in Indonesia, How could I make these changes? But I never give up to chase which one is better for my life, my country, and even my world.


Comments

Popular Posts